about a year ago i smoked weed for the first time and had an awful panic attack recently ive been wanting to smoke but im timid in trying it again ive been on anxiety pills recently also has anyone had a anxiety attack after smoking weed then got on anxiety pills and smoked and been fine?

Yes, some people have, and some people have smoked in your situation and had another panic attack. You have to ask yourself if it's worth it since smoking marijuana is essentially working against taking your anxiety medication so the choice is yours. Let me know what you think, okay? I'd like to hear what you think!

I smoked weed for 6 years and enjoyed every minute of it, and there would be times I would take a break for awhile. About 3 years ago I was starting to get panicky after smoking and I didn't understand why it was happening. Then I had a horrible panic attack on my way home with my friend and I had to call my parents because I thought I was having a heart attack. I got home and my mom took me to the emergency room and the pain was unbearable, worst pain I ever felt in my life. After the doctors did tests they said I was fine and explained to me sometimes panic attacks can mimic heart attacks so all in all there was nothing wrong with me. After that I have had really bad anxiety, I can't sleep well, I am addicted to alcohol because it takes away the anxiety but makes it worse the next day, I've gained weight, and as of right now my life seems pointless why do I constantly think I'm gonna have another panic attack like my first one. I don't know why it happened but it did and now everytime I smoke weed I get bad anxiety, it's not like how it used to be, smoking weed isn't fun anymore and that sucks because I loved weed. My advice would to stay away from weed if it gives you anxiety because you don't want it to get worse, I try every now and then smoking weed because I want to feel how it used to feel but it just won't go back to that. Anxiety sucks and I envy anyone who doesn't have bad anxiety so don't do it if it gives you anxiety because it doesn't get better unless you have a strong mind. It's all about mind over matter and that's what is helping me right now with my anxiety. MIND OVER MATTER!!!!