I am a 20 year old male. Almost a year ago, I had an episode where it felt like I was having a heart attack. I was smoking a pack every couple of days. I was working and had drank some energy drinks and I felt like my heart was going to explode. My pulse was through the roof, and my chest got so tight. I tried sitting down and just relax but it didn't help so I rushed to the emergency room. They told me they thought I had just over done it with the energy drinks and told me to go home and rest. The following day it happened again with no caffeine or anything. I went to the ER and had an EKG and blood work done but nothing showed up. The doctor in the ER said he thought I was having anxiety attacks. I felt fine until about two months ago and it happened again while I was at work. I was not stressing out, or felt any anxiety. I haven't had any caffeine since the first attack (and if I do it is very rare). I made an appointment with a family doctor. I was still feeling alot of chest discomfort. She ran another EKG (that showed nothing). She ran blood work. (Everything came back good except my LDLs were a little high). She concluded that I may have SVT and anxiety problems which is very possible. When I start to worry and think about it, it tends to get worse. I typically feel discomfort daily, but it is not painful or very troublesome. I just worry about it because it still bothers me  almost three months after this last episode. I still occasionally feel discomfort in the left side of my chest. It feels heavy and I get short of breath (Like I can't really breath as well as I should). I also have lately felt some weird tingling in and behind my testicles. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it, but ever since the episode that has been really become a big daily event. It is almost as if my pulse makes them kinda tingle and ache. But nothing "feels" any different down there. It typicallly bothers me when I lay down, or eat a large meal. My eyes also seem to burn alot lately. I get awful headaches occasionally as well. It just feels like sometimes my heart gets heavy and wants to get out of rhythm, but I think I may be just overthinking? What could possibly be causing this? Every test has come back good so far, but I don't take any medicine for anxiety because my doctor doesn't believe in medicine and thinks I may be just trying to get pills. I just want to know if anyone has ever felt like this and if this is something that I may need to go find another opinion on? If anyone can please give me a little information here I would truly appreciate it. Thanks!

I too have all those symptoms but test after test comes back negative and comes back to aniety.

Hi

I was a whole lot worse than you are.
I got a vitamin d3 blood test, and it wa squite low.
After receiving 2 injections, I was cured of all my problems.
It is known that low levels of vitamin d3 in blood causes
depression, and anxiety. Please do take this blood test, if you already have not had it.

Best regards,
Ali