Hi guys..

maybe I'm typing here because I have no other place to turn too or im just trying to comfort myself in thinking someone may have a similar problem. Putting it simply I have trouble interacting with people that its come to a point where its damaging my life decisions. When I talk to someone, I'm nervous, shaky in voice and hands, and in some rare cases sweating, even when I'm out alone in a crowd of people I have trouble walking properly due to my anxiety I also get embarrassed just by being next to people.. I've told my family members my problem and I too know its unreasonable to think like this but I feel this problem was inbuilt into my mental state or past experiences, even when I tell myself its my own thinking I still cant shake of the feeling of people judging me, actually the more I try to shake off the thought the stronger it gets and then I walk even more improperly D: ..

this has affected me by staying in my room for 90% of my life and also I live alone which poses problems when I need to get something done. I'm 20 years old and I feel my life is going to be more harder from this point onwards as I've just moved out, I also study at university where apparently social interaction is the goal of everyone there. why must life be cruel!      

I can tell you i had the same problem in high school and middle school and we are about the same aage so i think i can relate better than others on her. Im 18, also in college, and trying to get a place on my own due to family inconvinces but this is about u not me so ill leave that alone. thru middle skool and high skool, well at least part of it, i was the out cast or underdog if you will. i had barely anyfriends and i was always the quiet one. I never knew what to say or how to act and i was the little awkward black sheep. What got me out of that was I found someone who i could relate to. someone i could be myself with and someone i could just talk to. someone who was that same awkward person that i was. It was strang but being with her, and her name was alex, really helped me gain confedence and helped me learn how to cope better with others. when i was with her i stopped caring what others thought and was just happy to be me and if they couldnt except that or judged me then they werent important. I am no longer with alex anymore since iv moved but now i have friends i can be with. on campus i dont have many but i met someone from the area i go to school at and well her family excepted me as family so now i have a little family where i can still be my wierd ass awkward self and they love me for it. But i also have a friend at this college i went to high school with who is like how i used to be. hes shy, you can barely speak to him, his conversations go in circles, he cant interact with others and iv tried to help him get past that but he goes into every situation with the mind set of they wont like me, they will judge me, im not good enough for them and thats not how you should aproach situations. But if you like i could be that person for you to help you with this anxiety and if you dont that fine but if you do then send me a message and ill give you my facebook if you want to add me so we can talk more and become friends. again you dont have to but it may be a big step in helping you get over this. I hope i helped.

Hello:

I had severe panic disorder, anxiety, and depression for a long time.
I found out that I am low on vitamin D3, accidently.
All my problems vanished in a matter of weeks, after the treatment.
I am sure you are deficient on this vitamin.
Please have the blood test for vitamin D3 done.

Best wishes,
Ali

I know how you feel man, I'm 18, I was addicted to videogames my whole life, WAS! now I'm not, barely play them anymore and I care about my social life, it's tough, I think our problem is that we did not get skills, confidence and a past. We don't know how do go up to people and talk casually, we are not used to it, and people judge you based on your past, no girl or guy would want to hang out with someone who was under a rock their whole life, sorry about bring up a lot of negative stuff about (our/my) problem and worries.

anyways I guess the best thing for us to do is to try and migrate ourselves into the social system, I go on online chats and different things, you don't need to worry about the person telling other people you know about you if you mess up, so it doesn't matter if you mess up. I hope it all goes well man