Hi I'm a 15 year old girl and I really want to know if I have asthma? When I run for about 50 meters I already am tired and when I then have to run for school(+- half hour +- 5 km) I always stop running after like 5 min because it's like I get a steak/knife in my upperbody/heart. I can't breathe good, I have to spit out like something slimy... And even when I do normal things like walking up stairs or just like take something from one room to another I always have to rest for 5 min because I breathe loudly and my heart beats fast... Is this normal or do I have asthma? Xx

What is your general health and physical condition? Are you overweight? Out of shape, as in not much physical activity? It could simply be you need to do more exercise in small amounts until your body adapts to the physical conditioning.

It could also be that you do have asthma. See your primary physician. He can best determine if you have asthma. 

i am underweigh.

I do tennis and dance as sports and at home I do many exercises. so its not that I am out of shape.. so do you think I have asthma?

The only way to know for sure is to see your doctor and have him run some tests. Good luck and I hope you find out one way or the other.