Hi. Im new to this forum so im not sure if this is the correct place to post this topic.
Anyway.

Im 15 and cannot pull back my foreskin. I have done research into this and found this like phimosis etc.
When i was about 4 years old i remember being able to pull it back as i started to cry as i did not understand what was actually happening to me. Eventually my mother poured cold water over it so i could lose my erection and for the foreskin to go back over the glans.

So really my problem is either that im too scared to pull it back because of that incident when i was 4 or because i have some sort of problem. Does anyone have any tips on the correct way of retracting it incase im doing it incorrectly.

Thanks Very Much

It is not uncommon to not be able to pull back your foreskin at 15. It often happens around 16 or later.

You do need to stretch it though, gently. Some guys like to do it in the shower so that the warm water helps. Don't EVER force it back though, it can get stuck. Use some lube if you like too. The more you stretch, a little at a time, the faster it will be able to be pulled back.

Remember, you're still growing, so is your penis. This is not a problem.

Hi. Thanks very much for your reply and re-assurance.

Hi there, it's been a few days since you've last posted. Hvae you decided to try exercises on pulling your foreskin back to successfully retract it or have you decided to wait on that? Let me know what you think! :-)

From your description of what happened when you were four, I take it you WERE able to pull it back then so there shouldn't be any adhesions to deal with. It must be just too tight which is very common. My mother was told by her doctor to pull mine back to wash under it every time she bathed me so I have always been able to pull it back past the head.

When I got older and certainly by the time I was your age, the tip was tight enough so it hurt if it was in back of the head when I got an erection. And pulling it back that far almost always created an instant erection. This wasn't much of a problem until I got married and began to have sex regularly. I just made sure my girl friend didn't pull it back that far when giving me a hand job.

After I got married and was having sex every night I got tired of waking up in the morning with a stretched and sore foreskin and decided to take the matter in my own hands. I used to insert two fingers into the tip while I was in the shower and spread them to stretch it wider. I eventually got up to three fingers and it was stretched enough so it retracted back easily and didn't hurt any more if it was back when I got erect. This took several months to do. I would stretch it as far as I could stand it and hold it for as long as I could stand it. After I got it so it went back comfortably, I worked on stretching it so it would go all the way back to the base. The stretching always led to an erection so I was forced to masturbate a lot while I was working on it. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. If you can get a girl to help you it's much better as they have soft fingers.

So I'd say just work on stretching it as much as you can. If you do happen to cause a split in the skin, don't worry, it will heal. I did it many times. If it gets caught behind the head during an erection just put it away and let it deflate. It will roll back where it belongs all by itself.

Having a foreskin that rolls all the way back comfortably and easily is a real joy during sex and masturbation.
Don't give up.

njoyn, I always look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing your story with us and all your insight.