hi guys, im 14 years old. im very scared if me and my girlfriend have sex she will be disapointed in me not being circumsized... also i think i might be on the small size.=[. and to add to that i think theres somthing wrong with my foreskin i cant retract it... im not sure realy if its to tight or not... i can get it half way retracted when im soft but not much at all when im hard... theres also a small skin atachment conecting my forskin to the head of my penis and idk if its regular.... im very very scared to ask my parents or to go see a doctor... please help me

honestly not even joking... exact same problem as you im also 14. as for the foreskin not coming all the way over the head i'd say either stretch it 2-3 times per day... or masturbation maybe every other day... about the attachtment i have the same thing .... i would see a doctor about it because it depends. the doctor said to me the attachment was low enough it shouldnt cause a problem but if it hurt go see him again.. don't worry your parents will understand.... i was worried as hell but once i'd told them i felt so relieved

Yes You Should Retract It Every Day Mainly In The Shower And I Am 14 Years Old Aswell But When I An Erect I Can Retract My Penis Only Half Way So I Do It Every Now And Then In The Shower And My Mum Comes In When I Am Having A Shower And She Retracts It Too She Can Do It A Bit Further Than Me And It Hurts But That Is All Part Of It

Hey buddy,

I had the exact same problem when I was your age.. I went to the doctor but he didn't really offer much advice.. Mine was attached at the side of the head..

I just worked at retracting the foreskin until I could feel a tug and then I held it there for at least a few minutes.. I would suggest you do the same and do it in the shower.. I wouldn't suggest doing it outside the shower.. It will be MUCH more difficult.

Remember though it takes time.. Its a slow process.. like working out, you wont see immediate results but results come in time.. If I recall it took me about 8 or 9 months to get from where you are to just about able to fully retract it.. DONT FORCE IT THOUGH

Hope this helps you buddy :-)

Whoaaa.

WHAT ?

Your mom comes in when you're showering and she touches your penis?

Dude, that's just so screwed up.

I have same problems as u man i mean mines probly worse tho wen i retract my foreskin i only able to see very tip of the bellend and ive been stretchin for 5 days but havent noticed any change as of yt

Almost everyone with a foreskin has a "skin attachment". The name of it is the frenulum.

If the male partner has a foreskin, sex usually is better for the girl because there is less friction.

At age 14, you are still maturing. Just keep pulling the skin back when you are hard and that will stretch the opening and let your foreskin fully retract. That should happen in several weeks.

I had same problem when I was 10 so I went to my doctor and he said that as I grow, it will get fine and I should try to pull the foreskin down every day and yes he mentioned masturbation! So I did that even tho I have been masturbating since very young like 5 years old. I didn't know at this stage that I have started puberty but it was this day with my cousin playing a masturbation game that I found out... So I masturbated for long and guess what, it happened as my doctor said. Now I can pull it down to its maximum and actually it feels nice! So do it every day - pull down as much as possible and best thing for that is masturbation! Don't worry, if it doesn't work, go to your doctor and tell him. 

try soaking your foreskin in warm water and get it soggy, then gently roll the skin back and try to slowly masturbate.
use some lube as well and do this every day and your skin will get loose a lot quicker.