I think I have phimosis or fernulum breve I can't pull my foreskin right back over my glands when erect or flaccid I can pull I back to expose the glands but I can't pull it over my glands can plz some one show me a chart or something to help me setermine please reply

hey mitch, if you are only 11 its possible your foreskin is not detached from the glans of your penis yet. can you slip a finger between your foreskin and glans? out of the pics in the drawings which one best depicts your foreskin when you try to retract it?

Thanks,

a12fig01.gif

Picture b would be mine

ok have you tried streatching your foreskin at all? it works best if you are in a HOT batth so the skin softens up and becomes more elastic.
Just be gental and dont make yourself painful. this takes alot of time

About a month ago my foreskin was like picture A but I stretched it and it went to picture B and it hasn't stretched any further after that

picture A would be mine