Hi I'm going on 17 and I'm Uncrimsized and I can't pull back my forskin because it's to tight,  there's something attached to it...  I really wants to have sexs with my girlfriend but I'm afraid too.. My Penis is 2 inches soft and 6 inches hard..When I get my forskin pulled back will it be bigger I'm actually scared of my Penis size because she said other guys Penis was bigger than Mine.. I'm still a virgin and she is still a virgin.. I need some tips how to start off having sexs,  what the. Do...  Help please...

Thanks!!

Hi 123,

It's normal for your foreskin to be tight and not retract up until about 16.  Start stretching it.  Use your fingers to spread the opening or get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin.  Skin grows by stretching.  You don't have to hurt yourself but there may be some discomfort.  Remember too, the head is going to be very sensitive.  This is also NORMAL.

As to what's attached, look up "frenulum."  It's normal too.

Despite what your girlfriend says you are BIGGER than average for an adult.  That's about 5 - 5 1/2".  You have nothing to be afraid of.  Never compare yourself to others as we all are different and develop at different rates/times.  It can continue to grow into your early 20's.

Use a condom, ALWAYS.  She can get pregnant the first time and it's a lot more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about pregnancy or STD's.

Good luck.

BE CAREFULLY You could hurt your penis so bad, :(