Why or Why not?

If so, relate a story.

No.

Someone asked me if I believed in ghosts. I said no.

Not really

Guess until I see one for myself I don't buy it

Probably.

I saw some things move, with my own eyes, in a way that just isn't possible without some sort of interference.

Just. Not. Possible.

And it wasn't from a long distance. This was from about...2 feet. And it was completely unexpected. Twice. 8O

why do you ask?

Because I do and I've had a number of sightings in my lifetime.

My husband had been a non believer until he had a couple odd things happen to him as well. The most recent being a sighting in our house just yesterday. He was all freaked out.

Not sure about ghosts but something similar. Here's my story:

My Grandparents lived here in the same city as me. Actually Grandma is still here. Anywhoo, Grandpa loved to feed and watch the birds especially those beautiful red cardinals. For 10 years they flew around the neighborhood but never came to the feeder, ever. Grandpa got sick and was diagnosed with lung cancer. He died 5 months later on Fathers day. :cry: The day after he died my Grandma woke up to a beautiful red cardinal in the feeder but he wasn't eating. He just seemed to be looking in the window. 8O He appeared everyday at the same time for 2 weeks straight doing the same thing. Then he was gone. The following week at my house across town, I had a cardinal that would sit in my yard, hop up on the picnic table and appear to be looking in the window too. 8O 8O 8O This happened a few days in a row too, then he disappeared. This freaked the $hit outta me for realz. It was Grandpa, I just know it. :(

Weird.

Not since seeing Ghostbusters. I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

My daughter has always been a restless sleeper, especially when she was a baby. We'd lay her on her back all nicely tucked in and in the morning she'd be curled up on her side (once she could turn over) or at the least uncovered.

My father-in-law absolutely adored that baby. When he died the only picture of a grandchild in his wallet was of my girlie (she's #9).

Shortly after he died I would notice in the mornings when I went to wake up the girlie that the side of her crib would be down, she'd be on her back, and neatly tucked in. My husband would casually pass me off as saying I'm imagining it, until he witnessed it for himself on several occasions.

There was also the time she was 2 1/2 and told us to ask the man in her room to go away because she doesn't want to play with him anymore because he doesn't play right. We asked her what he looked like and she pointed to the picture of her and my father-in-law on the refrigerator.

Last night as my husband opened the refrigerator he heard someone shuffling down the hall and assumed it was me (I was in bed and he had just gotten home), but when he turned to look he saw a gray haired man with glasses walk down the hall in a white short sleeved shirt and khakis. He went to the hall and he was gone.