I was involved in strong passionate relationship for two years but last year he left me for some other woman. After this I was seek for some time meaning depressed and was really in trouble dealing with this situation. I still love him and am not managing to get over with this loss I also had some else chances starting something new but I don't think I would ever manage to get this over with and I keep thinking that there's only real love in the life so do you also believe in only one love?

What a romantic point of view! Well this is all nice and if you have asked me this question just two years ago I would be so sure claiming that I do believe in only one love but the things have changed. Now I could say I believe in at least two loves for this one I am in now is even much stronger than the first one for whom I trusted would be the only one. You know people sometimes believe in mistaken things and they sometimes mistakenly think that the passion is love but usually it's not. Just don't get desperate and even if it was not all about passion you have all the time ahead to meet someone even more interesting. Trust me there could happen more than just one love.