My girlfriend is unhappy with for according to her I am not romantic at all so I have this question regarding my relationship-how important romance is? I admit I maybe don't have any sense of being romantic and those things like dinner and candle somehow doesn't come to my mind and I don't understand at all how important romance is. I think that we two are fine like this-she knows I love her but I don't simply have any time for this romantic stuff. So how come she doesn't manage to understand that?

It is obvious you two are so of different nature so I only could imagine how your girlfriend must be feeling for you know romance is of much importance in one relationship and you know it is not only about candle, moon and dinner it is about doing those small things or pronouncing the words that would show your affect toward her. All those things are about romance and it is so important for one relationship to be healthy. I could understand someone is born without any sense for romance but at least you should try to learn it some way-being romantic is not actually something that you decide to have it but you could at least try being romantic once in a while it won't kill you and who knows you might get addicted for it could make even yourself feeling special. Try to intake some romance in your relationship and you will discover how life could be interesting and pretty.