Hello! Me and my husband are newlyweds and we are soon expecting an addition to our happy family. We have been dating for only 8 months before we got married, and we have been married for only a month before we found out that we will have a baby. I sometimes fear that we didn’t have enough time to enjoy our love and each other. I am mostly concerned that when the baby is born we will be so deeply involved in taking care of it and showering it with affection that we won’t even remember to find time for each other. What do you other new parents think? Do you have time for each other after you become new parents?

Hi! Of course that you will not forget to find time for each other! At first though it will be somewhat difficult for you to enjoy love making and stuff, but as your body gets back to normal that will too. But if your husband loves you and respects you he will find many ways show it to you even more than before, like my husband did when our daughter was born. The most important thing is that you share the responsibilities. That way you will not be too tired or stressed to enjoy each other after the baby goes to sleep (which happens very often luckily).

I agree. In time baby gets into a routine and the sleeping time becomes highly predictable so you may even plan something. The sad thing is that if you don’t have someone to babysit for you, you will have to stay at home most of the time. If you are outgoing persons this can make you feel nervous and stressed but in my opinion it is not so bad if you use it properly. You can have romantic dinners, watch videos, and spend more time talking and of course making love. I am sure you will enjoy it.