Hello there,

So we all hear different stories each day, especially when you want to follow some diet program. The problem is when you are trying to find some answer and you asked people a lot of questions about something…you can be sure that you are going to find a lot of different opinions.

For example, I found that five factor diet is only a scam? Now, I was wondering do you know more about this and what do you think.

Let me tell you what I think about this. I don’t believe that five factor diet is a scam, because a lot of people has great experience with it.

So, I think that is worth of trying, do you?

I agree with you totally! This diet was great for me as well, and for many other people I know. So, it is totally wrong that someone calls this diet a scam. It works and I am for it, we all should try it over and over again. It has so simple theory, so simple politics and it is really easy and no complications like in other diet programs. All you need to do is follow tips and respect those five diet factors. It will work :) I agree with you completely, it is safe and it is not a scam.

Have a nice day as well 

Hey,

I can’t disagree more with you as well. This diet is not a scam and I believe that everyone in this planet knows this.  So, if you are afraid, don’t be because you don’t have any reason. It is healthy, it has all things that you need, it is safe, and yes – you can lose your pounds as well.

People will say different things to you, because for some of them this diet don’t work, but that doesn’t mean that diet is a scam. Be aware of this.

I hope that you will keep saying nice things about this diet program.

Enjoy! 

Hello girls,

Yes, I am totally sure that I can combine fruits and vegetables with coconut oil. But if I do combine it with vegetables, that is one nice meal, right? Because, according to something that I have found on the internet, salads are meals as well.  Anyway, I am sure that this will be really helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this information, and I must say that I will try those smoothies with coconut oil. I love bananas, oranges and apples mixed together and I know that I am going to like it.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day!