can cocaine cause a girl to miss a period....or have a late period??!!
becuase ive heard it does but i just want to make sure and see if anyone knoes anything about it!

It could be possible that it does..Have you taken a home pregnancy test??? If not I would since you are already late...

hello i just wanted to let you know that cocaine will kill you and your unborn child so nock it off! its bad for you. let alone it is expensive and addicting. so please for the sake of all of us who want children please dont do that to yourself! or your baby. also cocaine is crazy and it speeds everything up in your body and changes the regular chemicals that you produce so yes it very well posible because drugs do so many crazy things to your body. please be safe this is a crazy world and too many people do to many things before they know what it can harm.

I'm a neonatal intensive care nurse. Cocaine can cause the placenta to detach from the uterus and essentially cause the baby to bleed to death while inside you. If undetected too long, the mother can also die from bleeding. I've seen too many innocent babies die from mom's drug habits. DON'T DO IT!

i take the pil & it causes me breakthru bleeding or for it to come early

Hi, Cocaine has upset my cycle before, having a very bad experience with it 5 years ago, never tried again, until 2 weeks ago, and now my periods are late, by 2 days, all the PMS Symptons are there, pre cramps, it started, lasted 24hrs and has now left ? should i be concerned ?

Cocaine use on a regular basis, can disrupt your mentrual flow. It changes the chemical balance of your body. As a woman myself, whom was addicted to cocaine for 2 years, at the age of 24...but now clean for 18 months, i can say that yes, it had an effect on my cycle. It would cause prolonged bleeding, as much as 32 days, or a period that is irregular or late by weeks, not just days. In rehab, alot of women admitted that their menstrual cycle was disrupted through their drug use, and very concerned about their fertility due to drug use.

Just don't do it.....don;t take the risk of messing up your body, or your mind.

i am experiencing the heaviest period of my lifetime, which began during a cocaine binge, unexpectedly unlike my usual period that i can detect through bloating and cramps. having to change my tampon practically every hour for the fourth day in the row is alarming, and i am assuming it is due to the stimulus from the cocaine. a hard physical lesson to learn.

Wow.
I'm the complete opposite. I started my period at 11. Two years after that, it become irregular. I mean, i would have like 6 periods a year... it once went missing for 13 months. At the age of 23, I started doing cocaine and a month later, December 2001, my period became regular. I'm a month away from turning 31 and my period comes about 10 times a year. I'm very regular.
I thought cocaine made me regular.

I 'm a Medical Doctor. I came across your comments regarding cocaine use and the menstrual cycle......I happy to see so many comments with the actually negative impact it has....on you, your fertility and of course YOUR UNBORN CHILD.....but then I cam across the blog that indicated cocaine use made her cycle more regular as if to suggest it is/was a good thing....IT IS NOT!!! all this suggests is that you had a problem before regarding the regularity of your cycle (hormonal based) and the cocaine use which also affects you hormones apparently helped....it means your original problem is more than likely easily fixed if you go see a Gynaecologist who will put you and the correct hormone based therapy....the cocaine use still has it's negative effects and you now have the added problem of an addiction. Stop making it seem as if it's a good thing .....IT IS NOT....GET THE HELP U NEED!!!

I've used cocaine 2 months ago and yes I been missing my period. not getting it at all, i took 4 pregnancy test, they all came out negative, i then went for a pap smeer, and it was also negative. i do belive that cocaine does mess with your cycle, and that is why you are not getting your period

I'm amazed at the number of adults answering this question, to include a doctor, that don't know how to use spell check to make sure that their advice sounds credible to those receiving the answer.

Yes, cocaine can affect your period. All chemicals that enter your body, especially any recreational drugs, can affect your period by throwing off your hormones. Everyone is different so some people can tolerate what others can't. Go see your doctor and be honest about what you've been on, they won't call the police because you confessed to doing some lines a few weeks ago: it's all confidential. And that doctor would be a G-Y-N-E-C-O-L-O-G-I-S-T.

And stop messing with drugs - if you have to go on a website to get the facts you need, you're doing something wrong and messing with things you don't understand.

I am so disappointed At the people on here are so negative towards users asking questions. They are on these websites because obviously they are seeking help. As an addict of cocaine and heroine for six years I learned that the people who are the most compassionate and helpful are people that have been in their shoes. It's so easy for someone that has never been addicted to something to judge and belittle us you say just stop don't do it are ignorant. Wait til you find out your child or husband is addicted and watch their suffering first hand and then you'll change your mind. Ignorance is not bliss. My heart goes out to addicts because it is a disease. And it never goes away. My parents had to have known I was an addict. They refused to believe it even when I was crying out for help. You don't understand the pain and selthloathing that we put on ourselves. Everyone turned there back on me when I needed them the most. I was alone broke and had nothing to live for. I lost all mental stability. It's hard to be an addict but it's even harder for a person when they go to look up answers on the Internet and instead of being helpful self righteous people ( I don't care if your a doctor reading about a disease is not the same as going through it) just makes it that much easier to give up hope. For me that happened. I sat in my bed and wrote out letters to each member in my family explaining what I was going through and I loved them and then I took a bottle of medicine. It was enough to destroy 20 men I don't know how but I woke up the next day. But while I was asleep my mom came in the room found the letters and it was then I got my mom back. I'm clean now through support not hate. But it took two weeks on a couch of the most physical and mental withdrawals. My family was there every step of the way and they saved my life. Now I help people get clean. Not a center just friends or people I meet sometimes a text message saying I believe in you can Save someone life. I hope this changes peoples minds. Or helps someone in anyway. Hope not hate

anonymous wrote: