I have unbalanced hornmones which means my period is irregular. So recently me and my boyfriend decided to have sex but we used a condom for no more than a minute and a half. I was just woundering would i be pregnat. He said that he wasn't dry and he don't know if his wettnes was nut. But i read up on the internet that sperm only comes out through pre cum when the male have left over sperm inside him during that exact same day

I was having sex with my boyfriend and he let out sperm and he touched it with his fingers and he had quite a bit on his finger and he fingered me after .. Can i be pregant ?

If he had wet semen on his fingers and inserted them into your vagina, then yes you could get pregnant. The risk lower than if he a ejaculated inside you, but definitely a chance.

It is possible that pregnancy could follow if it happened on a fertile day. But it takes a few days after fertilisation to actually become pregnant.