I am 45 years old woman and recently I noticed that my ass is bleeding. It was nothing serious, but it still made me to think about it. What is wrong with me? Is this sign of something serious?

Whether if it is serious or not is not up to you to decide. You need to go to your doctor immediately. Rectal bleeding refers to passage of bright red blood from the anus that is mixed with stool. Most episodes of rectal bleeding are mild and stop on their own. However, it can also be moderate or severe. Patients with moderate bleeding will repeatedly pass larger quantities of bright or dark red blood. Most rectal bleeding comes from the colon, rectum, or anus and the color of the blood often depends on the location of the bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract. There are many diseases and conditions that can cause rectal bleeding. Common causes include anal fissures, hemorrhoids, cancers and polyps of the rectum and colon, abnormal blood vessels etc. I hope that you will take my advice and go to doctor.

i am 17 n while i was havin intercourse wit my guy he accidnetly put it in my rectumn its bleedin n hurtin me wat should i do

IM NOT KIDDING ABOUT THIS, IF YOU TRY HARD TO ... YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU BURST A BLOOD VESSULE AND IT NEVER HEALS AGAIN

I took a sh*t and blood poured out of my as sphincter. Did i mention it hurt? well now that my c**p looks like Kool aid w brown chunks of outmeal, what should i do? and don't laugh cause im serious

im a big marijuanna and alcohol abuser. this last weekend i was drunk from friday night to monday morning. ive had blood in my stool a couple times before after binge drinking, but it always went away after one c**p. This weekend was different, i bled from the ass while i was walking around, my underwear is trashed and the next poop i took had a lot of bright red blood in it. Im going to the doctor this week, but any immediate feedback would be great.

I'm 11 years old. and when i take a "number 2" i wipe myself and there is blood there! o.O wut is causing it?PLZ help me!!!!!!!!!! :-( :'( :-( :'(

Im 20 and whenever i have a sh*t i get blood i thought it was just the ring of fire from the paper. However, I went for a big workout and took a sh*t and there was bright blood everywhere i was freakin i have not gone to the doctors and dont plan to unless i get some words of wizdom tellin me to do so...what do u suggest

I'm also 20 years old, and have recently been bleeding there.. 1st time it happened it wasn't a lot of blood but it still concerned me about it. then as the days went on it got less and less then none at all then i seen a little today, so i figured before asking my parents or talking to someone else about it i went and searched for people that has this problem. so I wanted to see what someone would say to do.

It should stop hurting soon. It is common for it to hurt or bleed the first time you have anal sex.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

same with me i am 20 and i have same problem. It bleeds during and for after taking c**p. it happens maybe 1 or 2 times ( days ) a week. before i ask my parent whats wrong with me i was hoping some one would know whats wrong....

im also 20 and 2 days a go i went to do number 2 and there was a alot of blood, i thought i got my period because i was in a hurry and didnt noticed it was coming from behind...but today i went again and there was a lot of blood again ... i didnt hurt or anything but its not my period its coming from the back .... and i worried now

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

This just happned to me today too. I have been having this problum for more then a year. My mother (who use to work in a doctor's office) said that it was caused by a hard stool and not to be too worried about it. But it looked like i was on my period and I am kinda worried. My advice is try a laxitive so your excrement will not be hard and cause tears

as much apprecited as i am..im now very worried, I have bright red blood coming from my arse not from the stool weirdly which has got me confused i have a very tendered area around my anus caused by heomorids (not from anal entry! just from me trying too pooh hard, silly me, you know it feels good when you get it all out :P ) but still ive had this go on for a few years now im gonna go see a doctor now after today and reading this, i went for a wee (after a bit of "fun") and went to toliet went for a piss and let a a fart loose and a red mixture was in the toilet... very unsettled i know that it supposed to be in the stool but im very concerned, guys anybody interested in the results PM me _[removed]_

im 18 years old male and let me make this clear im not gay or shove anything up my ass it accures to me while im doing my bissness when i whipe these blood today there was a lot and im fairly sure it might be cancer of some sort .

and i don't want no doctor shocign his cope up my but : /

i just need advice on what the hell is happening me in my Anus??
my mother i told her right away told me its beaus i need to eat healty foods and the foods i eat could ruchure my intestiant and or cut my anus...