Hello. I am planning to start following Mediterranean diet. The reasons that made me make this decision are numerous. This diet is probably the healthiest diet out there. I love it. And the foods that you are allowed to eat while on it are great. I am not doing it so much because of my extra weight, I am doing it because of its health benefits (it helps lowering cholesterol, and I always have problems with it) .

Yesterday I was looking at Mediterranean diet menu and I realized it’s really great. I can’t wait to start eating all those delicious foods knowing that not only are they delicious, but they are also improving my health.

Can you share some tasty recipes with me? I am interested in hearing only Mediterranean diet recipes since I want to follow this diet strictly.

Hi SabrinaD. I love your enthusiasm. I hope I could be like you when it comes to diets. Here is a recipe for you. It’s a recipe for Creamy Panini. This is probably the most delicious sandwich you’ll ever make for yourself. Because of the vegetables, it is very healthy. Here is what you will put in it. Start with roasted red peppers. They are great and they add a happy color to your sandwich. Not to mention that they will provide you with half of your daily intake of vitamin C. You should also add black olives, some basil, some provolone cheese, zucchini. Add olive oil (it’s extremely healthy). Now, a dab of mayo goes perfectly with all of this, but if you are struggling with extra weight you can use low-fat Greek yogurt instead.

Oh, I love Mediterranean diet menu. The only diet I can actually follow for more than a week.

Did you ever make Mediterranean Pasta Salad? If not, you certainly need to try.  Here is a recipe for it. It’s very simple and delicious. And it is full of resistant starch. You probably heard of it, it’s a natural fiber that helps you eat less by making you feel full longer. It also helps in burning more calories.

Back on the recipe, it’s very simple as I already mentioned.

First you will need to cook pasta. While you are waiting for the pasta to be cooked, combine zest and juice of one lemon in a bowl. Add two teaspoons of olive oil in it and mix it with a whisk. Now add some cheese, 13.5 ounces of artichoke hearts, quarter cup of parsley and quarter cup bell pepper.

Finally place half a cup of frozen peas in a colander. When your pasta is done cooking, drain it over peas. Add pasta and peas to that artichoke mixture that you made before. Mix it all and your pasta salad is done.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

Have you been enjoying SteadyHealth's ebooks? Well, we've got another one out now, and we're offering it to our readers for free again. This time we offer you our ebook about the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Mediterranean diet completely free for the next five days. This book is for you if you want a long-term solution for your health and your weight. Also, in it you will find tasty recipes and some useful links.

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Intrigued with the Mediterranean diet? Don't know what all that fuss is about and why people talk about it so much? Find out in our ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results", which is completely free for three more days. Do yourself and your health a favor and try the Mediterranean diet!

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results".

A quick reminder - you can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

Find out how to follow this diet in the proper way, preserve your health and lose some unwanted pounds. Also, you will discover many yummy recipes and hear real-life experiences regarding all aspects of the Mediterranean diet.

If you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!