Hello. I’ve been having some health problems lately. I went to the doctor last week and he told me that my cardiovascular health is not so good. I knew that before, but now I decided to do something about it.

I am planning to start following Mediterranean diet.  I need to get enough omega-3 fatty acid and I have heard that Mediterranean diet foods are supposed to be rich in it.

The good thing is, I like Mediterranean food so following this diet isn’t suppose to be a problem.

Have you heard about this diet? I would really appreciate if you can share Mediterranean diet food list with me. Thanks in advance!

Sounds like Mediterranean diet is perfect for you. I have heard many times that this diet is lowering cholesterol ( the bad one). I think it is also lowering triglycerides in long term. It is not only good for people who are suffering from heart diseases. Mediterranean diet meals are also perfect for diabetics.You should definitely start with it. This diet is very high in monounsaturated fats (such as olive oil) and it can really help when it comes to reducing blood pressure and cardiovascular disease. I am sorry I can’t help you with the food list, my dad followed this diet long time ago, I can’t really remember of all the food he was allowed to eat. 

I can help with the food list. Before I tell you what foods are on that list, I just want you to know that this diet is great when it comes to Omega-3 fatty acids since it really emphasizes eating fish, especially those that are high in it, such as salmon. It also promotes eating  foods that contain antioxidants.

So, here comes the food list:

Fish and Poultry (you can use grilled/broiled/roasted fish),

Vegetables and Fruits,

Nuts,

Grains,

Healthy Fats (such as olive oil),

Dairy and

Beverages (red vine for example).

Keep in mind that you should always consume fresh foods. And besides following  Mediterranean diet meal plan, you should also consider making some lifestyle changes that will help improve your life’s quality.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

Have you been enjoying SteadyHealth's ebooks? Well, we've got another one out now, and we're offering it to our readers for free again. This time we offer you our ebook about the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Mediterranean diet completely free for the next five days. This book is for you if you want a long-term solution for your health and your weight. Also, in it you will find tasty recipes and some useful links.

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Intrigued with the Mediterranean diet? Don't know what all that fuss is about and why people talk about it so much? Find out in our ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results", which is completely free for three more days. Do yourself and your health a favor and try the Mediterranean diet!

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results".

A quick reminder - you can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

Find out how to follow this diet in the proper way, preserve your health and lose some unwanted pounds. Also, you will discover many yummy recipes and hear real-life experiences regarding all aspects of the Mediterranean diet.

If you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!