How much do you listen to radio? I listen to it a lot but usually over internet. I have several radio station I like to listen. And in most cases I prefer to listen to the radio then to watch a TV. It relaxes me more and I feel much much comfortable. It somehow enables me to do many stuff during this. But when I watch TV then that is only thing I do. And I'm usually hyperactive and can't be long not to do anything, so watching TV is not a long run for me. :-) I do it for hour and half. And usually it's before bed so in many cases I fall a sleep much sooner. :-)
What do like better, radio or TV? I'm really interested to hear what you have to say on this topic.

Goodness, I don't think that I have listened to the radio in years. I don't know many Americans who do either, and I even have a friend who works in radio so he'd probably be pretty mad at me for saying that to me! :-) Usually I watch TV while I am at home, but since I get tired of it quickly, I often will just listen to music on my iTunes.

Well I find radio interesting because one thing. I can not change music when ever I want that. And I like this. And when the radio is playing and hits few songs that I really like i makes me fill really nice. It is very nice when you do not expect some song and you hear it, and it opens some memories.
What about others? Does anybody else listens to the radio?