Am just so confuse ,,I was diagnose with pcos for bout a bout 7 month now .any way I have irregular period,,and I havnt seen my period for two month jan/feb any way its march now and I decide to do a p/test I did two of them they bout came positive.later on in day back aches and belly cramp .there comes my period it isn't heavy,I have been feeling abdominal pain for bout week now before I took the test I even been having upset stomach for days now,just need to know what's going on. Could I be pregnant I even told my boyfriend I was pregnant today.

It is possible to conceive while having PCOS. You need to make an appointment with an ob/gyn. If you got two positive pregnancy test then you are probably pregnant. PCOS can cause problems with pregnancies and if one of your cyst burst it will cause the bleeding you may be experiencing. Also people with PCOS have a higher chance of miscarriage so getting in to see a doctor for regular check ups is very important. Congratulations on the baby :-)