Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and it was like 4-6 days after her period, and I pulled out. It's now been a little more than a week after and she doesn't feel any different but we're worried. I had an orgasm a couple hours before we had sex and I whipped off my penis and when we did I pulled out 4 or 5 seconds before I came. If it matters, she was a little swollen at the time if that matters, please, if you know anything that could help I'd appreciate it :)

also we are both 14 and we only had sex for about a minute

Hi guest,

If there was no semen or precum, then its very unlikely she'd get pregnant.
If there was precum, since you said you had an orgasm earlier, there'd be a chance.

Unfortunately, you had sex near her most fertile time.  If her period runs 5-7 days, 4-6 days later would be around when she ovulates.  

Hope it helps.

Thanks :) I'm not sure if there was a lot of precum, since it was only about a minute I doubt there was much. At the time we didn't know that was around the time when she ovulates :/

Does anyone have an idea of what the chance of her getting pregnant would be?

You're welcome.  It depends upon the amount of sperm but could be 20%.  Again, she was likely near peak fertility.