Hi! Im a 26 yrs old female. In the last two months i have been experiencing episodes of sudden cardiac craziness! the first time it happened suddenly, my heart started fluttering and racing..it almost felt like it was skipping beats and didnt stop for almost a min.... i started seeing spots and felt lightheaded, VERY SCARY!.... since then have had two more episodes. Before this i would feel a flutter every now and then...so far apart that it made no impact on my daily life. Now I have anxiety and panic attaks in fear that my heart is going to act up again. I was not stressed or anxious when the first episode occured so I do not believe anxiety is causing it! I also always feel tightness and a pain once in a while in my chest now...dont know if thats from the anxiety or an underlying heart issue! I had endocarditis 3-4 years ago..where it left a vegtitation on my tricuspid valve. no surgery was need after the infection was gone because i was asymptomatic....they felt because it was on my tricuspid valve, and not aortic or mitral that it would be better off if I didnt have surgery. I havent been to the doctor in a while and I guess Im also afraid that the vegitation is going to break off.......do you think its a heart condition...PLEASE HELP>>>IM GOING CRAZY!
Thanks

I am 40. In my mid 20's I began having angina. I began taking heart drops that have garlic. That helped and I went to see my doctor who put me on anxiety medication. That helped too but I continued to have angina, then I started having heart palpitations. That scared me. It seemed like there was some sort of weird cycle. Some days I would be fine then others while I was taking my pulse I noticed every 4-8 beats I would skip a beat or I'd have an extra beat. I noticed it happened even more around my menstrual cycle. The extra beat made me feel like my body was out of sync. When it would skip beats I would panic because it felt like maybe my heart was going to stop. Often it would go away when I slept and begin again soon after I woke. Then a few other times it woke me up with a gasp where I wondered it I was going to die. That was really scary.
I started taking Vitamin C in large doses. There is information on the Internet that supports this. I also began taking Magnesium and both helped. What helped even more is when I stumbled across Mesenchyme. I started taking all 3, Magnesium and Vitamin C daily. Then once a week I would take Mesenchyme. In time, I started cardio exercise and eating a good diet. Today, I feel I am easily 98% free of palpitations and 100% free of angina and it is getting better and better. I did not know about Mesenchyme and I believe that is what made 95% of the difference. I believe it along with the other changes has healed me.
I am so grateful for this finding I want to share it. I remember how when my heart acted weird it would really freak me out. I went to the doctor and the ER but they never seemed to be concerned but I knew there was more going on than what the tests revealed. I want everyone to know about this. It is mostly sold for people with Hepatitis. I don't have Hepatitis but after doing some research I thought it could help my heart and I am convinced it healed me. Read up on it: http://www.hepatitiscfree.com/pdf/Mesenchyme-LittleKnownRej.pdf

Just try it for 6mos. If it works (and I think it will) for you share it with everyone you know. I prayed to God for help and I promised if I was healed I would tell others about this. I know first hand how scary it is when your heart feels like it is not acting right.

I am having similar symptoms and also have a vegetation on my aortic valve following endocarditis I have presently had a MRI scan also a ct scan and am due to see my cardiologist Other than these symptoms I am beginning to feel well and my energy levels have picked up I'm only 8 mths on from the onset so think I'm doing OK I will keep you posted Hope your doing OK