Hello, folks. I have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I am regular with my medical appointments, but lately I have been experiencing some sleeping difficulties. I would like to know what drugs are effective for this. Can anyone help me with some piece of advice? I would really be grateful. Bye!

Hello, there. Sleeping can be impaired in people with MS. I would recommend you to talk with your specialist. You should make some kind of daily routine. It should help with your sleep. Go to the sleep in approximately the same time. Use your bed only for sleeping, not for reading or watching television. Don’t take caffeine, nicotine or alcohol in late afternoon or in the evening. Maybe your doctor can prescribe you something. Bye!

Hi, there. I know how you feel. My neighbor has been diagnosed with MS. She had problems with initial insomnia. It means that she had problems with falling asleep. However, she asked for help from her doctor. I think he prescribed her Zolpidem. You should ask your doctor about this medication. See what he will recommend. Good luck!

Hello, everyone. I know that sleeping can be impaired within people with MS. I think that you should try to resolve it without medications if you can. I think that advice with your daily routine is a good one. Try to follow it. If you don’t succeed, then you can ask for some prescription drugs. I think that you will probably get some of the benzodiazepines. Please, let me know what you do. Good luck with all! Bye!

I have tried every prescription product on the market for insomnia and none of them worked; my cousin referred me to the web site there I purchased a package of Somatize. I tried one serving and I was a sleep in 20 minutes and after using it for 3 nights I did not need it anymore. I am not joking!