Hello. My wife has been having problems with her weight. Ever since she gave birth to our youngest daughter Sessile, she has over 40 extra pounds. Since she was breastfeeding a little longer than moms usually do ( we support prolonged breastfeeding), she could not use any weight loss pills or supplements because they can endanger the baby through her breast milk.

Now she is not breastfeeding anymore so she was thinking to try some weight loss plan called Visalus.

Does anyone have some experience with this plan?  Does it really work or is it just a scam?

I believe it is just a scam. I don’t have any personal experience with it. But I do know these girls from my building, they’re twin sisters. They used to be models, both of them, and then almost at same time they both gained a few pounds. Not much, but enough to keep them off their modeling job. They told me they tried this weight loss plan but it didn’t have any results for neither of them.  It lasts for 90 days if I remember well and the results are barely noticeable. If your wife still decides to try it, post her results here.

I also believe it is a scam. They use false marketing and they assure you can use their products and still safe your money. Finally you end up robbed by the company.  They offer you a money back guarantee which is also some kind of a scam since you only get your money back if you haven’t lost a single pound.

So if you,  for example, lose 1 pound, you won’t get your money back. If you were bloated or maybe constipated on the first day, and you weigh in the last day by losing 1 pound, you won’t be able to ask for money refund.

Well, after all I have heard, I doubt I am gonna let her waste her money on such a program. But if she still decides to try it, I let you know about the results Sam I_am.

I heard some bad things about this company before, but I thought maybe people have some different experiences with this plan. I was hoping someone will share a positive personal experience with it and assure me that it is not so bad. Looks like that’s not going to happen.

Still, if there is someone with positive/negative experiences regarding Visalus, I will be happy to hear it. 

Well if you are judging by the things you heard previously ok. But don’t let my comment influence you much. Like I said before,  I have no personal experience with Visalus. The only two people that I know followed this plan are those two sisters I mentioned. And if it hadn’t worked for them it doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t work for you. Maybe they didn’t follow it strictly or they weren’t persistent enough. I don’t know.

I did too hear some stories about the company that weren’t so nice, but that doesn’t mean their products and diet plan are bad.