I've been a heavy smoker for over 15 years, I think my lungs are in need of a detox but I'm not sure what products are safe to buy. I noticed there are smokers detox kits available but they I have yet to find one that seems worth buying, many seem to be advertised cheaply and seem like a scam. Has anyone found a product that actually works and is safe?

Ever heard the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"?

It applies in this case. There is not supporting genuine scientific evidence for lung detoxification.

Ever noticed how much "scientific evidence" has been flawed in the course of human history because of people being lemmings? Be proactive and find someone who has genuinely used the product and contact them personally, whether by phone or email etc. Reading forums is useless because of all the available marketing opportunities to companies.

This will be hard but you can detox your lungs somewhat. Or body can but you have to be healthy or else you body won't detox very well. You must eat better and be more active in cardio. Some have said steam therapy and breathing deep can loosen the tar and allow you body to get rid of the toxins.