I've been doing quite a bit of reading on Omega 3 and Acidophilus supplements, most of it positive. I can't find out which is the best way to take these, for example to get Omega 3 is it better to eat flaxseeds or drink the flaxseed oil? What about taking flaxseed capsules, does it actually work? I heard the dosage that’s inside capsules are so low they wont have any effect. Acidophilus, which is better the refrigerated liquid or the pills? I assume the liquid, but it is more expensive and of course you can't take it with you when you travel because it has to stay cold. I hope I can find something that works soon, my dry skin is getting so bad it's driving me nuts, even after I use moisturizer.

Are there any kinds of foods that contain lots of Omega 3's, because the flaxseed oil idea seems like it’s a lot of work. I mean having to actually 'drink' oil on a daily basis just doesn't sound like something I am able to do. I did hear that it takes lots of pills to equal the same amount of real flax, but I also have a problem swallowing too many large pills. My dry skin problems are indeed very annoying too, but it would even more annoying to try and take a bunch of giant pills day after day. I was thinking maybe a combination of several different supplements might work: one flaxseed oil pill per day, real flaxseeds mixed with cereal, an acidophilus tablet, and omega 3 enhanced eggs/waffles.