Hi there! I had a baby six months ago and I have been nursing until this point, so I didn't feel ready to diet. I still look pregnant so it is high time I lose the baby fat though! What are your tips for losing baby fat fast? Are there any fail-safe methods that you would recommend? How did you succeed in losing your baby fat, and how long did it take you to return to the same size you were before you got pregnant?

Hi! My son is eight months old now and I am just about back to my pre-pregnancy size now. I didn't do anything special, but I am a stay at home mom with a household to run, and I go to the gym twice a week. Eating fat free foods and staying away from candy should be enough, I think. And exercise is essential as well. But I feel you do plenty of running around as a new mom in any case.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people. 

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.