Hello mommies.. Just for sharing

When I was pregnant, I felt as though that i could eat anything and i get away with it. But after giving birth I realized that I need to change my though, and that when i was starting to adopt a few rules.

Each of these strategies will really help me improve my metabolic rate and cut my hunger.

1. Space your meals; spread your calories evenly around the clock.

2. Breakfast is the most important meal of your diet plan.

3. Add fiber to your diet, this will help fill you without adding excess calories.

4. Eat nuts; they take longer to digest, keeping you satiated for a longer time.

5. Have whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, and lots of low-fat dairy products.

6. Fish, beans, skinless poultry, lean meat cuts are good sources of protein, lessen hunger.

7. And lastly you must take Vitamins that rich in Omega-3’s enable weight loss by switching on enzymes that trigger fat-burning in cells. They also help to boost mood, which may help reduce emotional eating And omega 3s might improve leptin signaling in the brain, causing the brain to turn up fat burning and turn down appetite.

Fatty fish like salmon (which are also high in vitamin D) are one of the richest sources of this fat. Other foods, such as some nuts and seeds, contain a type of fat that can be converted into omega-3s after ingestion.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people. 

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.