I had a sex with my friends with benefits last Tuesday on the 11th day of September. We didn’t use condom, but we use the withdrawal method. The last time that I had my menstruation was on the 4th day of September.  After 2 days having sex I felt back pain and I feel tired everyday, I also feel being full, I don’t like to eat my dinner and sometimes I want to sleep for the whole day. One of my friend advice me to drink a soft drink cause it will prevent pregnancy. My question is that is their possible for me to get pregnant? Does the symptom that I feel would tell that I am pregnant? Does drinking soft drink would prevent the pregnancy? What are those things should I do after sex?

it takes 6-10 days after having sex for an egg to fertalize and then another 1-3 days for the egg to implant into the uterus and then another 7-10 days after that for a pregnancy test to show up positive, therefore I don't think that you would feel any pregnancy symptoms so soon. Also, using the pull out method is not the best choice of birth control because there is pre cum before ejaculation and you can get pregnant by this. And no, soft drinks do not prevent pregnancy. hope this helps

after sex he pored in and i took coke CU's I was a bit tasty and I douched on the third day. do i still have the chances off getting pregnant? please please