If I use amphetamines just to lose a few pounds quickly ( which I need in three days time), how bad can it be? My friend who goes to raves regularly uses speed and every time I see her after the party she has a few pounds less. I actually envy her. IS there anybody who can give me an advice about this? Thx

Mmmm, I don’t think this is such a good idea. Even if they are used fro losing weight, ampethamines are used only for severe obesity and are controlled by the doctor. Ampethamines are not good for you physical or mental health. It sure will cause decreased appetite, but also insomnia, hyperactivity and may even lead to anxiety and paranoa which happened to me once I went to a rave. I decided never, ever to take that c**p again and I wouldn’t recommended it to anybody else either.

This RX (amphetamine) is good and bad. I actually started to use it a few months ago just to loose some weight. In one month i actually lost 20 lbs., was more active at home and at work. I would wake up every morning on time for work and clean, work out blah blah blah. I was very energetic and pleased, but then i noticed i could go on for days and not eat a meal. after awhile, i noticed my alcohol tolerance was high and could drink constantly without feeling drunk. I felt numb to emotion and didn't care about hurting anyone around me. I then started having alot of internal issues with my organs, which was probably caused by me not eating correctly.

I slowed my pace with the RX but still take a pill here or there just to stay up. But I try not to take more than one pill every few days just so i don't get the amphetamine rush again.

I say take it, but dont abuse it. Dont exceed your personal limit. And after you reach your goal, slow down and just do it the old common way.... work out!!!! lol

D_ROD3186