I'm a female and I'm totally obsessed with anal sex. To be honest, I'd rather have anal all the time than vaginal at all. What really concerns me is if my preference can turn a guy into gay?
I started it, nobody ever pushed me into it, it's like happened by curiosity - stuck my finger up my butt and came right away the same second, since then - hooked up on it like crazy.
My partner really enjoys anal sex with me (we are over 5 years together now) and by the looks of it I'm pretty much succeeded in getting it from him all the time. Let's say that our sex life is mostly 99% anal sex and only meager 1% vaginal (which I do only to remind myself I still have a vagina). He doesn't fight with me over it and pretty much ok with whatever wind blows as long as sex is involved. I know, it sounds ridiculous but I have such intense orgasm from anal it can't even compare to vaginal sex at all... I sort of *probed* him a lot here and there about anal sex and he seems ok with it and doesn't show any interest in guys but isn't it strange that we enjoy anal sex so much... To add more, I really like to play with his butt a lot and at first it creeped him out but after some time he became comfortable with my *attacks*. I have no idea why I'm so crazy about butts, I even check them out all the time, no matter girls or guys... 
So, asking guys, is having heterosexual anal sex kind of pushing them into gay territory?

I seriously doubt your desire for anal sex could turn your partner into a "homosexual."  Usually a person's sexuality is formed in the womb prior to birth with the bombardment of hormones from Mom.  If your mate enjoys anal sex as much as you do then please do not kill the "Goose that lays the Golden Egg."  Just enjoy yourselves and be thankful that you have a mate that shares your sexuality and you his.  Finally, discuss this topic directly with him if you continue to have this concern.  That way he may reassure you that there is no chance of re-assigning his already established sexuality;-)

You like anal, he likes doing it with you, life is good. A person likes what they like and I don't think he's about to start liking guys because of what you do together.

When you "probe" him do you mean you use a strapon or dildo on him?

Many guys get pleasure out of inserting something during masturbation or for masturbation but that doesn't mean they want another guy.

You like what the two of you are doing and so does he. I'd say that makes you two of the luckiest people in the world.

No it doesn't. My wife and I love anal as well and that includes inserting things into both of us. I have been doing it since I was a young teen. She was curious at first and now she loves toying with me. I haven't turned gay. Just do what pleases you.

As a guy who discovered he loves receiving anal sex from his friends, I would say don't worry about it. As much as I like sucking penises and having my ass screwed, I still enjoy all the joys of a woman.

My Husband and I started experimenting having anal sex a few years ago and gradually I started probing inside him. He enjoyed it so much he bought a strap on for me to wear. Some months ago I caught him having an affair with one of our male friends. He said it "just happened" and that he wanted to feel what it was like to have a real penis penetrate him. Has our anal play turned him gay?

I also have a crazy anal fetish,I dont have a partner so I.just use a cucumberand lits and lots of lube....the orgasms.are amazing.

Celine wrote:

I am in the same boat. Not gay. I think when you are gay or bi you have this "attraction" towards guys. I think he is just using for the "tool."  I wanted to do this in a 3 some. Wife does not want it to happen. Was that your situation?

I doubt that your husband is a homosexual in the strictess since.  Given the information from you story, your husband is bi-sexual.  If sex outside your marriage is forbidden between you two, then it is no different than his having sex with another woman.  Obviously this is something new and different in your relationship that was not there before.  You both must sit down a discuss sexual boundaries with his new found sexual activity.

First off anal sex is not totally "homosexual" activity within a heterosexual couple. 38% of heterosexual couples engage in anal sex where the man or the woman is the object. If you remain a female during your sexual relationship with your boyfriend, I doubt if he will become a homosexual. I hate to be the one to inform you that you do not have that kind of sexual power. Enjoy what you both have together and most importantly maintain open means of communication. And finally, you touched on it a little bit, turn-a-bout maybe a good choice in your sex lives.

Avoid anything that does not have a base to prevent it from becoming lost into your rectum. Once that happens it becomes a medical problem of the ER. In lieu of using drastic foreign objects purchase either online or at you convient sex shop a vibrating dildo. These sex toys come in different sizes, colors, and shapes, and they have a base at the base along with a scrotum which will prevent the loss of the toy into a body cavity. Finally take your time inserting it and use a great deal of water soluable lubricant during you "play time." There is nothing wrong with "anal masturbation." It is just mastubation that has allowed technology to enhance it.

The anus contains many nerve endings so that during sexual arousal they become heightened. If you husband wishes to experience the physical pleasure of anal stimulation to the extent of you giving him sex through the anus, try purchasing a strap on dildo. They come in different sizes, shapes, and have a "scrotum' and a flanged end to prevent the sex toy from becoming "lost" inside his rectum where a doctor must remove it. 38% of heterosexual couples engage in anal sex. The comparison is similar to his performing oral sex on you would make you a lesbian! Keep open lines of communication and avoid judgement of one another. There are books and DVDs availble so that they can be instructive and teach personal hygiene with anal sex.

You need to get you a real dildo or vibrator. did you never see how that woman died from putting a carrot in her? things can get into ur blood stream, that is not healthy. I have two vibrators

I enjoy anal penetration, and I am definitely not gay. I don't find men's bodies attractive at all, and never wanted to screw another guy in the ass. It has crossed my mind though, to let another man screw me in the ass, though I wouldn't want any other sexual contact. I screw my wife's ass all the time, nearly every time we have sex. I enjoy anal porn, both male on female anal porn and vice-versa. I cannot convince my wife to peg me though. Too gay for her, so I have to do it on my own, when I masturbate

don't think so. Nearly everyone would agree tha tsexuality is nore than just the activities involving the plumbing fittings!