I have been watching straight porn for years now, everyday. I know I'm addicted but lately i watched gay porn and it turned me on. Straight porn still does but its become boring. I am attracted to girls and would never kiss another boy or have any sexual relationships. I have had sex with girls and kissed them and it turns me on. I don't know whats going on! please help because i know I'm not gay but i want to know why its turning me on and if it'll be fine to still watch it or stick too straight?

If it turns you on then that's your body telling you that you are interested.

Lately I have had dreams about sucking my own penis until i cum in my mouth. What is happening? Once i did taste my own sperm and finger my ass. Am I turning gay?

Hi Guest
Your not turning gay it doesn't work that way.
Not sure of your age but your sexuality is something you discover as you grow up.
Your the only one that can answer the question about your sexuality.
You can't control what you dream so it is nothing to be concerned about.
Tasting your own sperm is something many guys do it has nothing to do with sexuality.
Your curious and exploring self-pleasure that is normal and part of growing up.