hello i am also experiencing a form of nose twitching im not sure what it is as its not as if i have to twich but everyone has to blink n mine seems to appear wen i blink as i have been told abwt it before and put my finger on my nose and notcied it only when i blink wat could this bee!?
its not driving me crazy just when i meet new people i get very shy and in conversations i try to hold my blink in until they look away or someother distraction takes them off me so i can then again blink please any clues? :-|
w/b xx:) :O :-) o.O o.O >:( ! ! !
:$ :-( ;-)

Uncontrolled nose twitching may be a form of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Progressive relaxation technique may be helpful

Well I have to agree with hoseclamps. OCD is big issue in America and there is a study that says that almost 6 million Americans have OCD. A person with OCD often try to keep their compulsive behaviors hidden from others, often to avoid embarrassment, humiliation or being seen as strikingly odd or different. I remembered reading this in your post. You usually wait until someone looks away so you can blink. According to the Expert Consensus Guidelines for the Treatment of obsessive–compulsive disorder, behavioral therapy (BT), cognitive therapy (CT), and medications are first-line treatments for OCD.
So if you think that you have this, consider one of these treatments.
If you have some more questions feel free to ask.

hello. i also hve the same condition lyk whenever i blink my right side of my nose moves. but what should i do?

My daughter has the same thing. It is not OCD, more like a muscle that twitches when she blinks, but not where most people would have a muscle. It is completely unconscious and involuntary.

SO WHAT SHE DO WITH IT ?

I have the same issue! Based on what I have found in the Internet it is muscle and or nerve related. My right nostril only flares when I blink both eyes, not just one. It's so odd!

Any cure !?!'