My 4 year old has been this way from the time he could walk..He is ALWAYS jumping up and down...like instead of walking ..he jumps..and he gets really excited and does all this funky movement..i think it may be another form of this turrets thing..

It's very possible that he could have it. It typically shows up in kids from the ages 2-8 My 8 year old was diagnosed with it a year ago. Definitely get him into a dr.

Hallo,
Tourrete’s syndrome is condition which is manifested with ticks. The ticks can be motor and vocal. The fact is that many people know this syndrome as problems with swearing and speaking bad words. But other ticks characterize this disorder such as motor changes in movement. The tick are non rhythmical and they can be often preceded by an unwanted premonitory urge. This is something that is similar to sneezing or when you need to scratch some itch on your body. My advice would be to take your child to see a doctor and then you will know for sure if your child has issues that you suspect. I hope this helped you a bit. All the best.