My sister was a "bigger" girl when she was in middle school and when she was in highschool she started smoking weed and ever since then she's lost a lot of weight. She didn't start exercising or stop eating or anything like that. And so I was thinking about smoking weed too since it helped her lose weight but I never have yet because I'm afraid it will kill my brain cells. So I guess my question is, does weed help you lose weight and does it kill your brain cells?

Some people get heavier because it gives them a bigger apetite. Some people get thinner, but I can't think of a reason for that other than people get stressed from scoring and using weed or just start to not care about eating anymore.

Weed does not kill braincells. HOWEVER it can cause real damage to your brain functions if your brains are still developing. The younger you are, the higher the chance that you will develop mental issues like schizophrenia.

Just exercise and eat normal portions of healthy food if you want to loose weight. Avoid food with lots of sugar in it (like cola) or with lots of fat in it (fast food).

Take care