Im in 8th grade and i am about 190, and it makes me want to lose weigh, because in 7th grade i was 160, and i can feel the weight, and i keep trying to lose it, even my familey mebers are noticeing, so i looked up so good diets, and im am to young to take pills, and i dont have any time for exersing, so my main question should drinking more water, cut sodas out, and eat several small meals through out a day?

Ya… You can do this. Drinking more water helps you a lot to reach your weight loss goals, take minimum 8 glasses of water per a day. With sodas try to avoid sugar container foods. Stop visiting of fast food restaurants. As you said you don’t have time to do exercises then you can spend more time on sports, it helps you a lot.

well usually they say that the best way to lose weight is eat less and excersize more and honestly im in the same boat as you im 16 years old. in uk weight you weigh 13 st i weigh 15st which is around 210 lb  in american weight. from what i can see, your previous weight being 11st now 13st your are pretty over weight for your age and honestly i was your weight when i was your age, tried alot of diets and i can honestly say THE DO JACKS*IT (excuse my french) for you. now being 16 and leaving highschool (highschool ends at 16 here) i really wanted to lose weight and i went to see a consultant and i said i dont wanna use pills, i wanna lose it naturally, my consulant told me a well known seceret about these pills 

IF YOU WANNA KNOW  CLICK HERE AND YOULL KNOW IT ALL FOR 9.99  A MONTH! only joking i hate stuff like that ANYWAAYS!

back on the topic my consultant said that the pills that help you lose weight they claim to , increase motabolism (help you burn fat) curb your appitite , increase energy cut cravings and reduce your calorie intake MY CONSULTANT TOLD ME OF A NATURAL WAY TO DO THIS! 

increase metabolism : exersizing is usually the best way to do this but also drinking alot of water helps you, also add spice to your foods, spice helps increase metabolism also along with increasing energy.

curbing your apetite: drink lots of water, maximum of 8 glasses a day (you dont wanna drown yourself) itl take up the space inside your stomach.

cut cravings: take a wiff of peppermint. peppermint over powers your senses making you loose the appite to eat whatever your craving. 

hope this helps , i know i have alot of spelling mistakes i apologize  but trust me doing these things help alot when it comes to loosing weight

You are in right way to loss weight. As Valeria said, sports also the best option for you. In addition if you follow these diet tips, you can expect best result for weight loss.

•Eat lean proteins like fish and avoid red meat as much as possible.
•Make sure your major intake should be fruits and vegetables.
•Eat breakfast of complete carbohydrates and protein to set up your metabolism for the day.
•Between meals snacking is a good habit.
•Stay away from fatty foods and simple sugars.
•Your Intake must not contain more than 1700 calories per day.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use