does weed make you loose weight or gain weight?

Is there a quicker way then to wait for ur missed period to determine if I am pregnant?!?

Hi
Weed, I believe, will ultimately cause you to lose weight because it will become your breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is more commonly referred to addiction. Don't play with this drug as a weight controller. It's referred to as the "gateway" drug because it typically fails to satisfy the user after a while. This causes the user to move on to stronger drugs. It might also cause you to lose weight because it contains poisonous chemicals that harm body organs and other working parts. Smoking marijuana can be compared to putting your mouth around the tailpipe of a car that is running, and then inhaling. There is a myth out there that has people believing that marijuana is harmless, compared to cigarettes. In reality, it has more harmful chemicals than cigarettes and cigarettes kill. Think hard about your choices. If you are using marijuana or if you are thinking about it...Don't borrow problems. Talk to someone who started with marijuana and ended up using stronger drugs....Don't look for the person who did ok. That person is the exception. There aren't many exceptions.

Birds flying high

Losing or gaining weight should be the least of your worries when it comes to smoking marijuana. The damage you are doing to your lungs and brain are often times beyond repair if you smoke too much. The synapses and dendrites are destroyed from smoking marijuana which severely affect your ability to think properly. You also increase the risk of getting lung and many other kinds of cancers. Marijuana is also a gateway drug and can lead you to do more hardcore drugs in the future.

Hi:
Please let us know what's happening with you. Are you using weed? How did you feel about the information that was in the posts? Was it helpful to you? Did it influence your decision about weed? What is your concern about weight? Is it a big problem for you? Please let me know how you are doing and what's going on with you since you asked your question. I hope that you are doing well and making healthy decisions for yourself.

Hello, um as for a gateway drug I personally feel its a persons own personality that affects the persons decision to quit, progress, or remain at weed perference. If a person has modivation and longs for a better life style they will either quit or smoke on various occasions. If there all little stressed or a little unsure of what they want they maybe be tempted to smoke anywhere from moderatly to just that one substance. But an person with no life goals, or has a hard or bad surroundings maybe be tempted to move up to higherthings weither it be to look cool, feel higher sensations, releive daily stress, or just because there surrounded by daily influences and poor lifestyle/ choices. But I do agree its not entirely harmless for ive noticed lack of concentration, irriatiblity, lazyiness, and a wacky diet.

It conpletely F*CKS your brain up. After that, its your call. Weed doesnt necessarily make you lose or gain weight. It is what you think of yourself and what you choose to eat.

look at the studies befor you run your mouth

marijuana hasent been proven to do any of those things....

I'm sorry but your information is backed by what ? You must be blind. Not one person has dies by a direct cause of marijuana. Cigarettes ? People by the hundreds of thousands die each year. Marijuana... 0. How can i smoke marijuana and run a mile ? But if i smoke a cig and run a mile i will be out of breath as soon as I start ? I can't stand that ignorant ass sh*t

Weed makes me fat n lazy while others it makes them energetic n productive , it's all on u , everyone is different .

100% incorrect on everything you just said you m***n. Do your research...

Not true, your not even close to being correct! Check your Science. What you are saying is the same exact thing as saying, addiction to watching TV will cause weight lose. Why, because they can't tear themselves away to cook and eat a solid meal on a correct schedule each day.. You said "gateway drug" I'm sorry, that's so STOOPID. Not trying to be rude here, but it seems you really don't understand people at all, Start by understanding yourself first. Then move on to other people. People create their own problems based on choice. They become addicted because of desire (in general) desire to escape, to feel better i.e pain, because they don't enjoy their life, and are thus, not content. etc. Everything you said is Political Junk Science, I've found people with these type opinions to have inflated egos and also having an obsession to be in control micromanaging others by being more popular and working to impose self-serving rules. I'm not talking about you specifically. Just your post. You might as well stop. Self-Serving Politicians have destroyed peoples freedoms through Junk Science and Junk Laws. POT will become legal in time, just like Whisky. All things build tolerance. Even the way your bones grow is based on the development of tolerance from "Addiction to Gravity". Just go to outer-space and see how addicted your body is to Gravity. And you can breath in to much O2 also, and it will make you "High" and Dizzy like kinda being drunk ! That can also cause weight lose also.