hi, im a 13 year old girl and ever since i was about 11 ive had pimples on my butt i get so embarrest from them, sometimes they get really sore and hurt alot, they are a lil red circle with a yellow spot in the middle, so its deffinatley a pimple :cry: i dont wont them anymore and im too embarrest to tell mu mum or go see a doctor i want to fix it with-out anyone knowing ! people would say its ok but its NOT OK !! i just want to get rid of them. Another reason is me and my boyfriend have been together for a looong time now and we have been talking about haveing sex and i dont want him to see the pimples on my bum. pleeeaaase !! plleeaassee HELP ME !!! :cry:

hi i am a 14 year old girl and i have pimples all over my face just dont let ur bf look at ur bum....do you masterbate?

What you need to do is buy an acne cleanser with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Go to the store and look for clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser, it will say 10% benzoyl peroxide on it. This is one of the most effective acne cleansers I have used that is over the counter. The benzoyl peroxide will dry your skin and may irritate it at first. Apply it with your hands and let it sit a little before rinsing while in the shower.

This is what it looks like, copy and paste the link.

Also you might want to see a dermatologist, and ask your parents about acne history because you may be in store for more severe outbreaks of acne and might want to look into medication. For now, try this acne cleanser. If you open the bottle and it is not a white cream looking gel inside then you have the wrong one. Make sure it is not a clear gel and does not have blue beads in it because they are not as effective but they are in similar bottles. You can check the content at the store by flipping open the lid. Hope it helps, and you are too young for sex so wait.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed