For the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing some crazy symptoms. I have had extreme dizziness off and on through out the day, as well as blurred vision and double visoin. My balance is off, and I have been having headaches and fatigue. Because I am feeling so bad all the time, I am starting to develop depression.

My doctor says that my symptoms are caused from depression, but I was not depressed until I started having these symptoms all the time. I have also gained 25 pounds in the past month which tells me there is something wrong for sure. I demanded blood tests and MRI, and am waiting on results. If nothing comes back then I am going to make an appointment with a neurologist since my doctor thinks I am crazy. Anyone have any suggestions or having the same symptoms they would like to share?

Thanks,

Jamie