At the beginning, I was not so worried about some symptoms I had. After a while, these symptoms were not disappeared, but I got new. Now, I have so many symptoms, and I do not know what the hell is wrong with me. I feel lower back pain, pain between shoulder blades, and burning sensation in stomach. Those are just some of these, I have thousands more symptoms, and so can you tell me what that is.

I know it sucks, but hope you will feel better when you hear I know where u are coming from with this. I too, have the same problems as you wrote, and I guess you have these I feel. Those are lower and upper back pain, in between shoulder blades, burning in my stomach, belch a lot, gas, no appetite, pain on both sides, etc. Since I felt it for the first time maybe 5 months ago, I visited many doctors. They were trying with CT scan, they checked my liver and gall bladder, and finally, after requesting for so long, I just had an endoscopy and colonoscopy done last week. After all these testing, they finally found out I have gastritis and a peptic ulcer. Off course, it is not the only problem, but gastritis caused further damage in my organism. If you have not visited any doctor yet, I could strongly recommend you to do this. They are able to discover what the hell is wrong with us according to all these symptoms we experienced. In addition, as earlier as you start to treat your condition, damage will be easier.