Wondering why I feel full all the time.  Even when I wake and haven't eaten yet....I just feel full all the time. And I ate anyway....I am gaining weight steadily.  Could use so advice....thanks to whoever takes the time to comment....Blessings...Colorado.

you might want to get tested for Helicobacter Pylori - it's a bacteria that infects your stomach and manages to survive in stomach acid, but by doing that it causes number of small and usually unrelated symptoms which, in the end, can have very serious consequences such as stomach ulcers. One of the symptoms of H. pylori infection is feeling full even if you haven't eaten anything, or feeling full after only bite or two of food. The test to determine if you have this bacteria is inexpensive and very simple, and what's most important - it's completely treatable with antibiotics,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

nikols....thanks for the info so quickly. I will give this some thought....Colorado

Thanks so much for your info....I appreciate your quick reply....blessings.