I went to see a doc about 2 weeks ago for recently I started having severe headaches accompanied with seizures lately and even with hearing and vision loss and even memory loss and my doc was examining me first discussing also my and my family medical history –though I don't know anybody in my family ever had such symptoms-anyway I was advised to have some MRI. And so I did it and the result is glioma on MRI and though I was explained it is sort of a tumor –though to me it looks like some leisure for I also saw the MRI image-and after this I was ordered to have a brain scan until finally something what is called meningioma has been detected. The thing is that whole this situation with this glioma on MRI terrifies me and the worse is that I am not supposed to have no treatment just regular check ups se so is there anyone to tell me how come no treatment is needed after glioma on MRI was established-for I am afraid of possible further complications if this brain glioma stays untreated.

Hi! I don't think you have to panic for it is not like all the sorts of menangioma-which are usually like glioma on MRI detected in leisure's form especially on its beginning – are of such aggressive nature for the fact is that many sorts of them actually develops very slowly-sometimes the years are needed for them to become dangerous and it all depends on their size and benign or non benign nature so I suppose in your case it is about benign menangioma and usually some frequent brain scans are enough to follow its development and to detect some further abnormalities your brain related. Anyway my mom was diagnosed the same condition after she was first detected glioma on MRI and nothing happens still –and it is been 3 years since she was diagnosed and all she is doing is having periodic brain scan each 3 months and regarding the fact her menangioma haven't improved at all no surgery is needed so far and even when it comes to surgery it may happen that only one part of menangioma is removed for the surgery risk is very high especially if menangioma has developed around some delicate areas such as spinal cord or eyes.