I received an offer in my mail today about this product called Liposvelt. They are weight loss pills that you are about to take before your lunch and they will make you lose around 15 pounds a week. Sounds too good to be true! The reason why I got interested is because it said money back guaranteed. Is there anybody out there who has tried the diet?

This reminds me of all the other scam diets. I honestly don’t think you should waste your money on it. I have received a similar mailing for a product called Trimbia, I googled it and I found out that it was a big scam. They too promised money back guarantee but I read that many people didn’t even receive the pills after having paid for them, that nobody got their money back, and of course that pills were just a placebo! I wouldn’t bother with them if I were you! I found out that there are many scam products out there being marketed and sold this way and they are not worth a penny.

plucinski wrote:

[/quote="Ready2Lose"
I just received the mail out myself and I goolge searched it and came up as a scam. It was investigated by Rainbow Investigations and they had listed the ingredients and did see it possible to have success and people weren't getting money back.

Scam diet offers that are sent through mails are now becoming more prevalent. Before you get caught with the offer i think you should ask your GP about these pills. They maybe harmful to your health.

Scam diet offers that are sent through mails are now becoming more prevalent. Before you get caught with the offer i think you should ask your GP about these pills. They maybe harmful to your health. You cannot get your money back also.