Does anyone know if the Diet Pills Fat Killer by Dr. Lewis really work or not?

I will be trying it . will let you know if it works. I am 200 pounds right now

nothing works on me , all the promises that the diet pill is the best, i havent lost a pound in five years, the only diet pill that worked was magic herb, and they dont make it anymore.it is very very depresing.

ive tryed all kinds of the best diet pills on the market including canada and the states, iam still 200 lbs,the only pill that ever worked on me was the magic herb, and now you cant get them anymore.ive spent 100ds of dollors for nothing, its so depressing.

did you try DR.lewis pills yet they dont work on me.they are small cloured pills.

they dont work, but iam finding people on here discribe the pill differantly, i dont know whats going on,on that nots dr.lewis pills do help you not to eat.

You know that you cant eat diet-pills AND eat unhealthy, fastfood, sit on your fat ass and do nothing?!
EVERYONE can loose weight, just move, excersize and eat the right food!

I live in sweden and eat a pill that named Alli.
it works fine with excersize, the right food and just stay off the sugar!

Try it, and make up your mind, it will work!!

What is the name of the diet pill that doesn't work any more?

me personally I think the best on the market I lost weight all through my body by taking three in the morning I don't feel dehydrated or over amped I need order some more

Pills cause ills. Have you looked into your lipid metabolic process? If I were to give you an answer to weight problems I could not sell you a book nor a pill could I? Hmm, the moral conflict occurs and I offer you the best information I can: Most people are overweight because we eat processed foods and our livers and pancreases are so overworked they cannot begin to digest all of this stuff we have manipulated to sell those chips and cookies and sauces and cheese and breads. Diet soda is the worst thing ever. Most water tastes like poo and most diet foods are nasty too. Well, what can we do. Eat 50% raw fresh fruit and veggies. If you got to have a big mac have 5 oz of raw stuff too. Your liver and pancreas will thank you. Your hips will shrink slowly as your metabolism turns on again. Want to boost that. Start you day with a grapefruit, skip the coffee and drink nasty tap water filtered if possible but if not so what add 2 lemon wedges. Before you know it you'll crave these things more than Pizza. If 50% is too much just start your day with the Grapefruit and lemon water and add those raw things as often as possible. You'll get off of the processed foods become healthy and vibrant maybe more than you ever were even if you are 55 today ad struggled all of your like with weight. Of course you do use a rebound trampoline to get the lymph moving right? Noting beats bouncing to get stagnant lymph fluid to move! Oh, and if you need to take a pill, try a digestive enzyme and a vitamin. The vitamin may add healthy mass and appear as weight gain but the healthy weight replacing the bad weight is how you keep it off. 260-210 in a year, on this and nothing else!

This product does not work.I got this product in March and this is July and I have not lost any weight. I have gained weight.I hope I can get my money back.