Dr. Geoffrey Tobias smoothed the bump on my nose and had reshaped my tip. When the wraps came off again I was shocked, like it wasn’t my nose…the tip was no longer long and droopy. My nose was short and cute and that horrible bump was gone. However, I did look swollen and that worried me, but I also knew that it would take time to heal. I took therapy for that. I am satisfied with Dr. Geoffrey Tobias work! Others?

The day of the surgery, nose job also, I drove to the hospital scared and excited. Dr. Geoffrey Tobias came in and talked with me. Well, to ease my nerves before surgery, and I was wheeled into the hospital with a smile on my face. I woke up a few hours later; Dr. Tobias was there. He assured me that everything went wonderfully and that he thought I would be very pleased. I left the hospital with the great hope. I was very swollen and uncomfortable, but bearable.

I am meeting with Dr Tobias for a consultation. Is there any inormation available to learn about past clients and their results?

i just had a consult with dr. tobias. he is a no nonsense type of guy. he tells you honestly what he thinks and is thorough and attentive. the office staff was incredibly nice and helpful. i am still researching but so far i have a good feeling about his practice. if anyone has any reflections on dr tobias' work, im all ears! thanks

Hi, I also wanted to add my opinion. So far I've done a LOT of research regarding rhinoplasty and surgeons. So far I've narrowed it down to one and that one is Dr. Geoffrey Tobias. I recently had a consultation with him and his is a straight forward right to the point type of guy. He tells is as he sees it and if you don't agree you might as well go to someone else. He will tell u himself. He is a doctor who like to improve the original nose, not create some fake plastic type looking thing. He is very strict with that. He will ask u what you think u need done to your nose and if he doesn't agree...he'll tell u and explain why. I, for one, am looking for a doctor JUST like Tobias. I really did like him. He understood and saw right away what I needed done to my nose. I was really happy with that b/c most people try and tell me that there isn't anything wrong. I do not have a severe problem. I just want to improve on a slight crookedness that I have and lower a slight hump. Like I said, I am not done with my research but close to it and so far Tobias is my number one choice.

If anyone disagrees with what I've said, please feel free to tell me. I need all the information that I can get.

I began searching for a nose surgeon in late 2008. I began looking on the internet for the best surgeons. I traveled from NC to NJ in late Feb 09 for a consultation with Dr Tobias. I chose him as my surgeon and traveled back to NJ March 25th 2009 for my procedure. It has been three weeks since my surgery and I couldnt be happier with the results. Dr Tobias is not a salesman who tells you what he thinks you want to hear to make a 'sale'. He is straight forward as earlier stated and very professional. I am a 36 yr old male who had a bump, large tip and overprojected nose. Dr Tobias perfectly altered my nose to fit my face. I arrived back home a week after surgery and even my closest friends and family couldnt tell I had surgery. When I put the before and after pics together I am amazed with the results.

I am an african american female who is scheduled for a rhinoplasty with dr. tobias in august, all i want is a cute nose to fit my face but i am very afraid. I was comfortable with Dr. Tobias until i stumbled upon some not so happy clients, I am considering travel to Florida to someone whom i've heard does a good job. Someone please help me, I only have two months left before I make a right decision.

I had my nose done by Dr. Geoffrey Tobias almost 2yrs ago. I ended up with a nose that is very similar to the original. I feel he didn't take enough time with me. Ladies and Gents there are so many doctors here in the city please take your time to find one who is after the same things you are. I'm really unhappy with the outcome, feel I wasted my time, energy and way too much $.

I went to Dr. Tobias and he is wonderful. Before I had my nose done, he was very informative and friendly. His staff was also extremely kind and helpful. The day of surgery, he went over what I wanted to be sure and came to see me after too. Only a couple of days after, he took the cast off. Dr. Tobias made the whole process easy and simple. It has only been two weeks and my nose looks amazing! Dr. Tobias is a wonderful surgeon.

I also had my nose done by Dr. Tobias. His staff are fantastic and super helpful. He is very honest and forthcoming with what he can and can't do for a particular nose. I valued his opinion and honesty a lot. Not all doctors are so forthcoming, particularly given their desire to get new and more patients. Dr. Tobias worked with me to create a more refined look and although my nose is still swollen (just got the cast off today) I'm really happy with my nose. I have/had a very difficult ethnic nose to work with and Dr. Tobias was able to make it look more refined but still maintain its uniqueness. Subtletly is an art, and he seems to specialize in it. All in all a good experience.

I had an almost exact experience with him to a T. My whole life I had always been very unhappy with my nose and was so ecstatic shortly after I turned 24 that I finally saved up enough money to afford a nose job. During the initial consultation I was overall pretty impressed because he did in fact seem like a real frank and upfront surgeon who appeared to give it to you straight. So, when he told me that could do a good job on my nose and achieve my expectations, I was eager to get the surgery.

The day after my surgery he told me that everything went very well and I should be very happy with my results. However this was not so much the case. Its been over a year after my surgery so all the swelling has gone away, yet my nose doesn't look that different. Although its true, you cant tell I've had a nose job, but that is probably because there isn't much change in the appearance of my nose. Although Dr Tobias is a decent surgeon if you want only a minimum change in your nose, I don't feel as though he lived up to the expectations, probably because he didn't put enough time/effort into the surgery.

Years ago I had 2 injuries to my nose. I went to one plastic surgeon and had work done but there was no success; I couldn’t breath right and my nose was still deformed. I went to other plastic surgeons and they said there was nothing they can do. Dr. Tobias met with me for a consultation, and was very realistic and honest. I didn’t know what my nose was going to look like if he operated ,but he told me it was going to be more balanced. So I put my trust in him and had the surgery. It took a while to heal and Dr. Geoffrey Tobias was with me every step of the way. No one ever realized I had plastic surgery; it’s a natural look. After the surgery a photographer even approached me to do some modeling, small time modeling in North Carolina. But looks aren't everything, but when Dr. Tobias operates he performs artwork. I must mention, as successful as Geoffrey Tobias is; he still treats you as a person and has a high amount of respect for you. If you have an ugly or deformed nose the results will be dramatic. I am a guy, and played rough and got injuries so I had to get plastic surgery.

Years ago I had 2 injuries to my nose. I went to one plastic surgeon and had work done but there was no success; I couldn’t breath right and my nose was still deformed. I went to other plastic surgeons and they said there was nothing they can do. Dr. Tobias met with me for a consultation, and was very realistic and honest. I didn’t know what my nose was going to look like if he operated ,but he told me it was going to be more balanced. So I put my trust in him and had the surgery. It took a while to heal and Dr. Geoffrey Tobias was with me every step of the way. No one ever realized I had plastic surgery; it’s a natural look. After the surgery a photographer even approached me to do some modeling, small time modeling in North Carolina. But looks aren't everything, but when Dr. Tobias operates he performs artwork. I must mention, as successful as Geoffrey Tobias is; he still treats you as a person and has a high amount of respect for you. If you have an ugly or deformed nose the results will be dramatic. I am a guy, and played rough and got injuries so I had to get plastic surgery

I had a nose job by Dr. Tobias about 3 years ago. I was very picky and did much research. This man is an artist and a genius! He miraculously did such a natural job, while keeping my ethnicity and ancestry. What I mean by that is I come from a Southern Italian/ Mediterranean background, and had a "hook nose". At first, I was afraid to get any surgery, fearing that "ski-slope" and sorry Ms. Jackson, but that Michael Jackson nose look after a botched surgery. I couldn't believe my eyes after the short and speedy recovery! To be precise, he subtly shaved down my bump, and altered my tip slightly, and I haven't been more happier. I was in a car accidentabout 2 years after my surgery!! I was devastated! My piece of art he created was ruined. I came back to Tobias and he embraced me with open arms. " I will fix it for you, it will look even better" I wish i had more character space on here to tell you more but I will say this, he did fix it and it looks amazing. Dr. Tobias is an angel! 

stories like yours keep encouraging me to have my nose job done By dr tobias, however i've been browsing lately on the interent to find almost 80% negative comments on dr tobias work ,

i'm a male too, i'm 21 , and i'm from overseas , and my nose has gotten larger these past three years , i have a large hump , (overprojective)

everyone says that he addS only minimal improvement to the nose and that there's no significant diffrence between the pre-op nose and the one post-op

i'm dubious and frantic , considering the fact that my nose is large and needs a significant improvement in order to fit properly my face

if you could please send me your before and after pictures to my

e-mail (only if you want to ) you could hide other features of your face if you want , show only the nose , i would be realy grateful

i feel like my nose problem corresponds to yours and your results may definetly play a huge part in my surgeon choice

on all boards there are only women posting comments and it's realy rare to have a story shared by a male