I heard about Dr Eng-Peng Tan from Sydney. He uses some new computer technology for plastic surgery. I was wonder does he do liposuction? I am considering doing liposuction in next couple of months and I think that most important thing is to pick the right surgeon.

Dr Eng-Peng Tan (Sydney) uses sophisticated computer technology to involve the patient in the procedure from beginning to end using twilight surgery to ensure an effective result This technique is called Computer Aided Rhinoplasty ( a nose job). The interesting thing is that patients have a consultation prior to the operation which gives them the opportunity to actually design the new nose of their choice. They are sitting in front of a screen while the image is recorded into the computer. I don’t think that he does liposuction too. Anyway you should call the clinic and ask for this information.