Does anyone know of any good MIRP "parathyroid" surgeons in San Diego area?

I would suggest that you check out Dr Babak Larian in Los Angeles.  I went there from Colorado and would do it again without hesitation.  He is an excellent surgeon and is very good about calling people and answering their questions.

Did you find a surgeon? I need parathyroid surgery.

im 14 and got diasnosed with an under active thyroid when i was 11 im on 125 thyroxine tablets just now and been having stabbing pains in my stomach everyday after taking them but im defo on right dose (doctor said) and he thinks its my period but i get stabbing pains everyday as well
as added pain when on period !! what is parathyoid and took it help me can you get it in the uk ??? im in pain right now and off school 2day plz help

I too went to him and he is more of a cosmetic surgeon for elective surgery. No comparison to Dr Norman. When buying a new motorcycle I asked the sales clerk if the helmet I was holding was okay. He asked me "how much is you head worth to you is the question" so I put down the not so great helmet and bought the top of the line 3x more money and guess what? My boyfriend crashed and the helmet saved his life! Insurance company bought it from me for $200 to put on display... to show just how important a good helmet is. My point, you may think Tampa FL is far.... now I ask you "what's is your life worth to you?" You probably have been farther just for vacation.

I went to hospital twice with stabbing pains on my side that radiated to my back. I was reading that hyperparathyroid could be the problem and I should try taking 1000 mg vitamin D and if it helped I should tell my doctor. Well I found if I took the vitamin D I was so much better so when I told my doctor he ran some test and told me it was my parathyroid was overproducing calcium and was causing me kidney stone. If left untreated you could die of kidney failure, colon cancer or breast cancer.

Every day when get home from I do research and see how many surgeries to remove parathyroid a doctor does in a month and the whole year. Unfortunately Loma Linda where my doctor is....the head of surgery still wants to filet you neck ear to ear instead of one inch mini surgery done by doctor Normans surgery center. Even there least experience surgeon is better than any doctor in the world as far as parathyroid is concerned. I ordered all my records from Loma Linda and am sending them to doctor Normans office for review. My doctor (head of Endocrinology Loma Linda) says he has had patients who went to Dr. Normans for surgery and he was impressed! By the way I'm from California!