Last May I began running and eating nothing but nutritious food. I had no cheat days whatsoever. I would run 6-10 miles per day.. In turn, I lost 15 pounds. I was down to about 127 pounds. In December, I suffered an injury resulting in surgery and haven't been back to running steadily since. I've lost all ambition and was put on an antidepressant which caused more weight gain. I catch myself eating until I'm sick, but in private because I'm so ashamed. I'm now off the the antidepressant. I am up to about 145 pounds. I just don't know what to do.. I've lost it before but I'm just so discouraged I can't get myself back at it. Needing some advice... 

Wow, I really feel for you. A lot of times when people lose weight it's like an adrenaline rush and as long as they stay in the flow without interruptions it's ok. But when something interferes they lose rhthym. The sad thing is thats all emotional and I am assuming that if you did not have laspe then, something in the future would of caused it anyway. You are a emotionall eater like myself and you have to understand that the way you use food is the same way alcoholics and drug addicts use their vices. The one strand that connects all these dependencies(alcohol, drugs, sex, etc.) is how one responds to life situations once confronted. I had to teach myself not to eat emotionally by catching myself during or after stressful situations. I still don't know why the problem originated, but that did not stop me from taking action. Close to 95% of people who are overweight are stress eaters. But after trying to get this weight off me since childhood I am happy to say I am 80 lbs. lighter. Hypoglycemia(low blood sugar) can cause you to want to eat all the time and cause you to crash. The pastas and breads can even cause mood swings and depression. Go to a protein (meats, seafood,eggs and beans) and fiber (vegetables and salads)diet. No breads or pastas, sugary drinks. People go through all types of surgeries for weight loss and lose a 100 lbs. but gain 125lbs. back because they don't address the fact that food is the end result of other issues. Retrain the way you think