Hello

I am a resident of San Diego and i'm thinking about undergoing lip reduction surgery. I was wondering if any of yall know of any good cosmetic surgeons in/near San Diego that perform lip reduction surgery?

Thanks

Have you heard of dr. Tom J. Pousti? I had an appointment with him two years ago, I loved the guy! I was planning on having a breast augmentation done and he was very patient with all of my questions and he took time to answer them. I could tell he was a professional.

He had some lovely ladies there in his office. They really made me comfortable. I chose him because I heard so much about him and wanted to see for myself.
He was so good that he managed to convince me to give it a rest for a year or two and see if my attitude toward my breasts would change. I mean, they were not too small, I just wanted bigger. This is also what my mom said, so after a long thinking I decided to accept that advice. I was 22 then and I am 24 now. I still thinking about the surgery sometimes but I am not preoccupied as I was before!

IF I were to do it, I would definitely choose him.

What about you? Have you seen any surgeons yet?

No, I haven't seen any surgeons yet. I would love to but I really haven't found any in San Diego that perform lip reduction surgery (hence the post) so i'm still wondering if there are any.

There is no doubt in my mind that I want to get lip reduction surgery done. My lips have been buggin me for years and I feel as though this is something I need to do, not something I just want to do. The only thing holding me back atm is the money situation. I'm only 19 working a part-time job so the only thing I can rely on is my parents to help the financial side of it get started for me. Of course, throughout some time, i'll eventually pay them back. I'd love to save up and get the surgery done whenever i'm finally able to collect the money I need, but I just really want to get it done asap. So at this point i'm certain i'm getting the surgery done, whenever that is, hopefully soon.

So i'd really appreciate anyone who can chim in on this post and refer me to some cosmetic surgeons in San Diego, or even Los Angeles for that matter (except Dr. Griffin, too expensive!), that perform lip reduction surgery at a reasonable price (nothing exceeding $5,000)

Dr. Pousti does lip jobs too.

Cost me $2700 + $800 for general anasthesia + tax = $3600. :-D

For a guy it is not good to have big, african sized, RED lips ... people hated me ... guys never wanted to shake hands with me ... I got fired twice because of my BIG RED LIPS ..
Great doctor in Annapolis, MD. Only got 2/3 lip reduction done as he was afraid of making look abnormal. :-P But, I told him my red lips are abnormal already. So, remove them completely and I will not be abnormal. :$ In February he will decide if more reduction is needed. No symmetry problem. Had it done 3 weeks ago. Everything A-ok so far. Have to go back on February 19th 2008 for checkup. Will try to get zero lips then. :-D

Please read my posts in 'Anyone tried the lip reduction surgery'

Do u have the contact # for the surgen. I would like to ask him some personal question about the procedure.