Just trying to get some more recent opinions, thoughts, research on Ibogaine. I'm 22, did about 200mg of oxy a day for about a year. then went to suboxone. bumped down from 10mg a day to 2mg this past year. About 20 days sober from subox/opiates. Mental cravings still suck. Is there really something that takes the withdrawals (including mental cravings) away? What do you guys think about this:

A little bit from Ibogaine's wiki entry:
In the early 1960s, ibogaine was accidentally discovered to cause sudden and complete interruption of heroin addiction without withdrawal in a matter of hours. Since that time, it has been the subject of scientific investigation into its abilities to interrupt addictions to heroin, alcohol, and cocaine. Anecdotal reports also suggest that ibogaine may have potential to drive introspection that helps elucidate the psychological issues and behavior patterns that drive addictions or other problems. However, ibogaine therapy for drug addiction is the subject of some controversy. Due to its hallucinogenic properties, it has been placed in the strictest drug prohibition schedules in the United States and a handful of other countries. Canada and Mexico both allow ibogaine treatment clinics to operate and openly contribute to further understanding of the addictive process.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

Here's a 50 min video that's a little more in depth.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-564658062434233044&hl=en

I schedule my treatment in Mexico next week.  Ibogaine is the only real answer I have found and I have spoke to over 15 people who went through the treatment and all have stayed clean with no negative side effects and many positive side effects.  Downside is expensive but if you have been on Suboxone for a while the cost is around a year to year and a half of Suboxone treatment.

I did ibogaine too and was first on Oxys then suboxone. The ibogaine is seriously the way to go. It's been 4 months and I'm still sober and feel great. You don't get that nasty depression from paws with ibogaine it just all vanished the night I took it. Dr Polanco in Mexico treated me and he's the best DR and one of the best people I've ever met--Deanna